This historic building is very suitable as a luxury hotel!
This historic building is built in 1908 by Julio O’Brien with a marked French flavor as offices for the Andalusian Railways.
Located in La Malagueta, an area that was originally industrial and which, since the end of the XIX century and throughout the 20th century, will occupy the residential extension of the city of Malaga towards the East, with the road as the reference urban axis, being built an urban sequence of singularized architectural elements. In a corner plot of the road this architecture is built in transition between the original industrial use and the predominant residential image.
Building with four floors and attic, dates from 1908; the outside is plastered and grooved on the ground floor, with wrought iron and stone.