375 hectares designed to preserve and protect the forest. Our vision and desire with this project is to create a self-sustainable ecological community where a harmonious relationship between man, architecture and nature can be attained.
We offer a new way of living in awareness. We want this legacy to become the heritage of future generations and become an example of self-sustainability and harmony. A retribution to Mother Earth which gives us so much. Thus, achieving a community where respect and cultural diversity are a part of all activities.
Eco-Chic Hotel and Spa, Restaurant, lagoon, an amazing Cenote with Palapa Area, Natural Park, Meditation Area, Eco-Living and Sustainability School, Bird Watching Tower, Amphitheater for events, Communal Organic Agricultural Area, Natural terraces, and Temazcal.
Kuyabeh was designed from a master plan perspective using a system of ramifications that branch out from the main access road forming the shape of a tree. This is the same way nature distributes water from the rivers to the deltas, or the way the structure of plants are formed. The reason behind this is not only aesthetics or to imitate nature in appearance, but to design the way nature does, following a natural way that achieves the highest efficiency in the required area to reach all individual lots.
The communal areas follow the same principle and architectonic language of the master plan to propose an example of living in conjunction and intertwined with nature.
Our vision and desire with this project is to create a self-sustaining eco-community is to carry out a harmonious relationship between human beings and nature and the environment. We offer a new way of living with awareness. We want this legacy to become the heritage of future generations and become an example of self-sustainability and harmony. Remuneration to mother earth that gives us so much and achieve a community where respect and cultural diversity are part of all activities.
Kuyabeh owners will have access to 20 hectares of Commons, where they carry out various activities:
* An amphitheater for meetings and / or social events.
* Schools / workshops of self-sustainability, construction and healing.
* Areas of cultivation.
* A holistic meditation and yoga area.
* Hotel / Spa (eco-chic)
* Recreational Palapa.
* Campsite and rest areas for reading.
* 25-meter tower for bird watching and wildlife.
* Hiking in the jungle.
* Natural Cenote.
* Market area.
* Natural terraces.
* Platform for night stargazing.
* Organic food restaurant in the middle of the jungle, designed to meet all the needs of your palate.
We are located at Km. 34.6 Carretera Tulum-Coba.
* 15 minutes from Tulum.
* 10 minutes from the archaeological site Coba.
* 20 minutes from the Sian Ka’an Ecological Reserve.
* 25 minutes from Valladolid considered magical town in Mexico.
* 45 minutes from Playa del Carmen
* 1 hour 15 minutes from Cancun Airport.