NEW GREAT INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY IN MALAGA
8% ANNUAL RENTAL INCOME
Prices from 112.000€ to 218.000€
New promotion of 46 homes distributed over 2 floors in the center of Malaga.
Located on Marqués de Cádiz street, in the heart of Malaga, the 3rd city with the highest volume of purchase and sale of properties in Spain. We offer studios and apartments with 1 or 2 bedrooms of modern design and very bright. The average area of the properties is 55 m².
This privileged location allows you to have all the services at hand: schools, such as the Colegio de Los Salesianos, museums, such as the Picasso Museum, supermarkets, pharmacies, Universities, theaters, such as the Cervantes Theater, shopping centers, hospitals, art galleries, the Alcazaba, the Cathedral and everything without a car.
One of the great added values of this promotion is the opportunity to acquire a garage space, a luxury in demand in the center of the capital, extra that completes the possibility of adding a storage room that frees up space. Perfect for those looking to live in the center of the city, having all the services at hand and forgetting the car.
The apartments are ready to move into and enjoy all the luxury of Malaga from day one.
The developer gives 1 year of rent management fees for purchases made for investment purposes.
– 4th city with the highest number of real estate transactions, with an average of 88 sales per day (INE)
– Large communications network: Airport with more than 1,000,000 passengers per month, AVE and Maritime Port.
– Unstoppable economic growth, solidity in the business fabric.
– More than 320 days of sunshine per year and average temperature of 19 °
– Numerous cultural and leisure activities: Picasso Museum, Pompidou Center, Pier 1, more than 70 golf courses, sailing, fishing, festivals, …
– Great gastronomic variety: Michelin Star restaurants (José Carlos García), beach bars, tapas bars
The average long-term rental prices in the area follow a clear upward trend, with prices ranging from: € 700 – € 950 for studios and apartments with 1 and 2 bedrooms.
In addition, the time it takes to rent a home is decreasing, with an average time of publication in portals of 1.3 months until the rental.